2024/06/09

Meditation with the Paschats

Feeling deeply touched, even like having tears in my eyes. I was heavily involved in the technology and developments. Then I saw myself In an underground laboratory inside a big pyramid, doing experiments. There’s a being came into the laboratory, looked like a fish plus a mole, a fish like small mammal. not the right timing. It run out to the small tunnel. I wanted to let it go, but I needed to kill it. IT’s highly confidential. Any being should not be here could only die. Then I saw myself cutting a body at waist, separating its upper and lower parts. It’s also like I’m the one being cut, that I’m cutting myself. Now I could see clearly that the top body part were skull and white bones, but the bottom part was flesh. I continues to cut at the waist. Maybe I was doing experiments on myself too. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言