2024/06/15

Connecting to other Aspects

The first one was a man on earth. He’s a middle aged monk living in a temple. I saw him sweeping the floor in the garden. He spent time at the top of mountain completely on his own for spiritual retreat for quite some years, and became enlightened. Now in daytime, he would be running a school in the temple for children nearby. He would also let orphans living in the temple, but not necessarily requiring them to be a monk. He told me, after all, we needed to bring enlightenment and spirituality to life, by service, not just meditating in the mountain the whole life. 

The second one at the Hall of Wonder was from the 58th dimension. He looked huge, like a small black insect head in a big white robe with golden ornament. They didn’t have language. They communicated telepathically. Actually they were just lights and vibrations. What I saw him was how I perceived his energy, as my projection into visual form. He enabled me the ability to see other beings just as how I saw him. Not their physical form, but as a projection into visual form of their energy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言